Monday, November 07, 2005

Again Gratitude..5 days 'till Open Studios www.annemarchand.com

I saw a good friend whom I haven't seen in several months today. It made me appreciate the beauty of friendship and the shared humanity that we all experience. I am relishing the cool breezes and crisp light of Fall with a feeling of gratitude. Does everyone feel the yellow softness and dazzle of the leaves? A fellow artist says it affects her on a physical level leaving her with a feeling of radiance. I'd like to be able to trace a trail of radiance in my life but I will leave that to another night.

Tonight's painting won't load, so I will have to leave it to your imagination.
Movement and rhythm in a rectangular format with some blue and red primary colors softened by layers of iridescent passages of white and creams with ecstatic, points of blue and orange, piercing the morning bronze.


Mid City Artists Open Studios. Come visit my Studio on Saturday & Sunday, November 12 & 13, from 12-5pm. I'll be offering abstract and cityscape paintings, giclee prints and posters. My studio is in Dupont Circle, 2 blocks from Dupont Circle Metro. You can download a Mid City Artists Walking Map here.


www.annemarchand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment